I hate you all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate you all

I caved. I bought it. Installing now. Curse all of you and your peer pressure...
    sigpic

Re: I hate you all

It's Jeepo that causes it. He will harass you until you buy it then once you do he vanishes. He got me to buy Red Orchestra 2 twice.

Comment

Why would you buy RO2 twice? Even I didn't cave in for that one. Silly Axis! :p
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
        It's Jeepo that causes it. He will harass you until you buy it then once you do he vanishes. He got me to buy Red Orchestra 2 twice.
        I work on commission!

Comment

12th love. :row__739:

Comment

This is the most important advise I'll ever give, normally you should just ignore everything I say but in this situation, the best thing you can do is do as I say. Ignore Jeepo, never listen when he tries to promote a game. Just nod along till he goes back to rubbing potatoes on his milky white body.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimed View Post
              Just nod along till he goes back to rubbing potatoes on his milky white body.
              I just threw up in my mouth...
              sigpic

Comment

Just nod along till he goes back to rubbing potatoes on his milky white body.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This is the most important advise I'll ever give, normally you should just ignore everything I say but in this situation, the best thing you can do is do as I say. Ignore Jeepo, never listen when he tries to promote a game. Just nod along till he goes back to rubbing potatoes on his milky white body.
                  That post gave me a hernia from simultaneous laughing/retching.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X