Metal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal?

Ok..what is the trick for grabbing Scrap metal etc. No luck at all finding any..garages, cars etc..nothing. Is scrap a Proximity find or an Inventory (Search within) thing?
    Otherwise I think the item spawn times could be tweaked a bit more favorably in Alpha.. and the Starving/Food deal should be slowed down alot. You can go days without food..

What is the official TG Server also? Manheim?
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Metal?

I think metal comes from using the Crowbar and hitting cars and other metal objects. Merihem is the TG server, although it has low pop a lot and I was wondering if we should pick a higher pop server?
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by AstroCat View Post
      Merihem is the TG server, although it has low pop a lot and I was wondering if we should pick a higher pop server?
      I think players in general are taking a break and waiting for some needed changes; so most of the servers are low currently large parts of the day. What will be interesting is the population density of the final game with the planned larger map size etc.

Comment

Scrap Metal comes from beating cars with crowbars. You can get metal bars from melting down pipes, hammers, knives, guns, etc in a furnace.

The current line of thinking is that population indicators dont bump up from "low" to "medium" until there are more than 100 players on a server.

Comment

I noticed the Aftermath server (think that's the name) which has the same config as ours sits at med and high more often. I haven't seen ours at med for a while. Let's see after today's loot patch if it goes back up. I wouldn't mind a few more players around to be honest.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X