Funny story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny story

So I was walking around just NW of Dragon Lake when a pickup truck drives over a hill. I run like crazy for cover but I am in the open and have little chance to survive. I see a bolder about 100 feet away and make the dash. The guy in the truck misses me and turns to make another pass but I'm at the bolder by then. I pull out my fully loaded 1911 and dump three rounds into the drivers side windscreen of the pickup, this makes the vehicle stop. It looks like I killed the driver. I then get shot from behind and killed, by a guy I did not see. The guy who shot me says "Sorry man, but thanks for all your stuff"

This is where Karma comes in, I hear a bear roar and three shots fired from a 1911, then I see the bear walk by on my death screen. I never thought I would be so happy to see a bear, lol. When I spawn back in I'm very close to my base with all my replenishment supplies, so nothing lost.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X