TG Group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Group?

Is there a group of TGers who play regularly? What server?

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Re: TG Group?

We had a big group for a while... I still think we are on the Merihem server.

I think people are taking a break for more content to be added... ? I will jump on here and there, especially after a new big patch.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
      Is there a group of TGers who play regularly? What server?
      There is! We are playing on Merihem and a number of us are on quite regularly (daily, more or less).
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

sweet see you tonight probably :)

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
        The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Yeah.>I keep dying on Merihem trying to go it on my own. First a Bear (up near the power lines) and then a fellow traveller.. no words ..just a .45 in the head.
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Hey guys :) fresh PC player here.. I have played a little with the planetside folks and enjoyed it :) I picked up H1Z1 a few nights ago and have fumbled around a bit. But with most massive games like this running solo only gets you so far.. I will check out this server and look for you guys..

Comment

Jump on TS and say hello, usually folks in there who can try and hook you up.

I intend to try and get back into this when I can.

Comment

Server wipe tomorrow. Might be fun to jump back in and check out the updates.
                Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

bah, all that stash I've kept ,between all those re spawns

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Since the last update its been easier to name the new character

I have decided to add TG to the beginning of my name.

Was: vts
                    Now: TGvts

What you do all think about preceding your name with TG? (no spaces or non alphanumeric characters allowed yet)

Since the last wipe, has anyone been back to the server?
                    Do we have a new base?

PM details or chat in TS.

Thanks

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Yeah, I've checked it out a bit. On as "AstroCat" currently... I'd been interested in playing here and there as the game continues to develop.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X