Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the ring online?

Anybody into Lord of the Rings online?

It is free to play and it is relatively new considering it has Dx11 mode. Also, when you download it, you will have to download over 7 gigs worth of data...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Lord of the ring online?

I tried it out and wasn't impressed at all.Uninstalled after 2 hours .Everquest has a free one that i haven't tried yet. I recomend Vindictus free.

Comment

Well, to be honest, LOTRO for the first two hours is stupid, because you have a few training quests.

In my opinion, if you decide to give up within the first few hours, then that's a real shame and a problem... If one gets turned off by the graphics, check to see what settings are turned on. There are multiple directX modes and such, but they need to be manually set.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I just cant see how they can turn such an epic War Mongering tale into a puny (almost non-pvp existent game)?

Comment

Ya. true, though the sad part is, that you can PVP only when you pay for the game...

Comment

Gee it kinda seemed like you where asking for opinions? my mistake.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X