Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefall Beta Invitation Process Explained.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefall Beta Invitation Process Explained.

http://www.firefallthegame.com/2011/...-beta-process/

Re: Firefall Beta Invitation Process Explained.

I am still working with these guys, we should get something regardless, so stay tuned.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

I signed up for beta many many months ago. I want in. Should be a fun game. Looks a bit like Global Agenda, which is a great PVP-TPS.

Comment

I got us into the Global Agenda alpha a while back. Would be nice if we could score the Firefall beta for sure. Aside from PS2, it really shows the most promise for reinvigorating the AAA tactical-MMO at TG.

Comment

I've sent two emails to the community manager and no response yet. He did tell me to email when the official announcement came out, I'm sure they are busy. I'll let you know.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

This has been on my radar for a while and I also applied for a beta invite when I first saw it. I remember them saying that FF has been in 'beta' for a while now, but was using the Google+ model of 'friend of a friend invites'. Sign me up if you hear anything new.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

This looks very interesting, I'd be keen in playing.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

I'm still waiting for an invite. I'm hoping to get to try it out soon. The more I see, the more interested I'm becoming.

Comment

Just going to tag this in here, but the promotion Red 5 Studio was doing at PAX Prime called the Crystite Challenge is now possible online for people who didn't go to Seattle. The event is for an in-game Merch pet from 'spreading the word' in collaboration with Penny Arcade. You need 440 points to qualify and you get 3 invites.

Each invite you send awards 20 points.
                  Each invite accepted awards 200 points.

So that means at least 2 of your invites need to be accepted to pass the challenge and get the pet. The invite is to create a forum account with Red 5 so people who are already members cannot accept your invites.

It was postulated that you could create 2 dummy e-mail accounts and just invite yourself twice, but I'm sure no one here would cheat like that. Right?
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

That was like hitting the "Easy Button".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X