GW2 TG Guild??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW2 TG Guild??

just wondering if Tactical Gamer is going to make a guild for this game..

Re: GW2 TG Guild??

Maybe, maybe not. Important thing is that with or without a TG guild TG members play with each other.
    ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Yea I expect most TG guys will be in other guilds, but still we can get together and play some.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

^^What they said^^

I have, as I think many TG-ers will have, a group of friends with whom I played GW1. In all likelihood, we will be playing GW2 together and forming (more or less) the original guild again.

So, while we will be getting the bad back together, so to speak, I think there will still be much fun to be had playing with people here at TG. I'm sure the game will feature a friends list, so let's be sure to post here with in-game names.

I think this type of organization (read: not having a TG "guild") speaks to the fact that TG considers itself a gaming community, and not a clan. This could just be me, though...

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!
        sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
        Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

I couldn't really point out why I felt this way but you reminded me lol, that's because TG is a community. I just feel like it'll be great playing with other TGers but the guild I'm hoping I'll be in is competitive and full of RL friends with whom I will probably play this game until I pass out...something like that... :D
          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

I will probably be playing enough to help support a guild. Let me know if you plan to continue with this idea.

HaveANiceDay

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X