Mechwarrior Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechwarrior Online

Well if things are going well in the closed beta then Open Beta should be just around the corner approx Aug 7th since that's when the Founders stuff is supposed to go into effect unless something changed.

Who here has gotten the invite to closed beta? Maybe those who have gotten in can try to hook up in game. Even if your on opposite sides it's still fun to kill your friends. :)

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Can't wait for this game
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Mechwarrior Online

Hopefully you can get in soon. It would be nice to have some company in our MechWarrior Online TS channel while playing.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
        Hopefully you can get in soon. It would be nice to have some company in our MechWarrior Online TS channel while playing.
        No beta invite:(
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

They've been rolling out invites to Founders in batches of 1000 every few days. I'm hoping to get in on one of those, but August 7th isn't far off at least.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Ive done everything from send pictures of puppys to beg i even tryied flatery lol. Still no closed beta key. But like you said atleast it isnt to far away.

Comment

At least the 7th isn't that far off. I figure I won't get a key because my profile refuses to update with the info I put in for the beta.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Got an email today that Beta is open to all Founders now. So if you haven't got in yet get downloading and join in the fun.

Comment

Does this just offer single-life per round gametypes?

Comment

Single life per round but I read or saw somewhere about down the line having a dropship with up to 4 of your mechs that you can continue to drop in until the end of the battle. Round timer is 16 mins I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
                      Got an email today that Beta is open to all Founders now. So if you haven't got in yet get downloading and join in the fun.
                      Got mine as well but have yet to play any of the beta content. The alpha was surprisingly well rounded.
                      sigpic

Comment

TG does have a TS channel that we have been grouping up in to play together.

Comment

Yeah, we've have some semi-regular sessions going on these past few days. Good fun, good teamwork.

Comment

Indeed, almost had enough to form a full team the other day, though the matchmaking will sometimes split us up at this stage.

Comment

I was looking at stuff and came across some vids of founder's mechs, like the AS-7D. Are these things ONLY available to founders (meaning i'l never be able to field an Atlas, ever) or is this only certain subtypes? Becasue some things like that will be a dealbreaker to me.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X