Lord of the Rings Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Rings Online

Greetings, fellow TG'ers! We've returned to Middle Earth in the form of The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. Several of us have been playing off and on for years, but with all of the new content that's been added, we've returned for the long haul. We're looking for fellow TG'ers to play with.

It's a lot of fun adventuring with your pals in the Middle Earth setting. Visiting all of the popular locales of the movies and books provides a sense of thrill and accomplishment. Who doesn't want to visit Frodo's home, stop off for a drink at the Prancing Pony, or scavenge the ancient halls of Moria? The game has gone free to play which means you can do a lot of the lower level stuff without forking over the monthly subscription fee.

So far, it's me, SG, Hardcash and LpBronco. We've created a kinship, Descendants of Ainur, and new TG'ers are always welcome. We're pretty proficient as far as the crafting aspect goes, so we can craft your gear to start you off on the right foot. If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask! You can PM me, or join us on Teamspeak.

You can download LOTRO here. Our server is Elendilmir. When you first fire up the game, it will ask you which server you'd like to call home. We look forward to seeing you!

Re: Lord of the Rings Online

I played this game years ago. How many Hobbit burglers will be running around it now? :P

I'm installing it anyway, see you on TS!
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

This game has always kept it's place on my hard drive.

I'll have to patch it up and come bug you guys in the near future!

How is the new expansion?
      sigpic

Comment

As of now my highest toon is only lvl 65, but Hardcash has a 77 and I think he is a big fan of the RoR expansion. C'mon, mounted combat!? :D

Comment

We are still hard at it, Cash's main is low 80s, mine is mid 70s and we are about to get Whistler's main leveled up as well. Now is the time to join is if you have any interest, we still have our low/mid level toons and want more people to share the experience with!

Its FREE!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X