Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Just gauging interest at this point but it would be nice to get something together.

Re: Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Yes. I am looking at both ESO and Wildstar. Right now they seem to be releasing around the same time.
    Viking

Comment

ESO looks interesting, signed up for the beta just hoping to get in now.

Comment

I'd like to play ESO, but typically TG guilds never work out, so I usually stay external on that.

Comment

4.4.14 for us PC and Mac users, and then sometime in June for the PS4/Xbone.

Comment

Certainly looking forward to ESO after playing it for a short time. Mostly interested in PVE but their PvP seems to be shaping up very similar to that of PlanetSide 2 so I'm getting more and more interested in that aspect as well. If Tactical Gamer ends up having a PVP guild and it is even half as effective as the outfit in PlanetSide 2 I would love to be a part of that. (I'd join regardless, even if it is small and useless just to support TG. Plus don't forget that in ESO you can join several guilds)

Comment

So no interest in the game? Considering that invites to a closed BETA for this weekend were sent out yesterday I was expecting some interest on this forum. Reddit ESO went pretty nuts and ESO website temporarily went down too, ironically.

Comment

I've been in the ESO beta a couple times now. I am a big ES fan and play my share of MMOs time to time, so I am interested. I'm not sure about the final release, chances are I will give it a go and see if it holds my interest.
                Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Yeah, if this is good ... my friends playing PS2 are gonna have to fight without me ... I'm gonna be throwing fireballs at mystical creatures for awhile lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I gave in and pre-ordered. Not sure what guild I'll hook up with yet, I have a few I usually check out for MMOs.
                    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I got my invite to the beta today.

I am not a huge MMO player .. although, I did play more than my share of SWTOR. The first year, I pretty much only played DPS toons. The second year, I tanked way more than I did anything else, even after finding the joy of the SharpShooter class of dps. I was literally tanking something every night, sometimes as many as 3-4 raids in one night, on different toons.

I gota agree with Undead, the TG guild did not go very far, but maybe we can all slide into a guild that will be more active in ESO. OgMogul and I belong to a pretty large social guild(non-hard core, [email protected]$$hat), he is still the guild master, most have moved from SWTOR to FF, even though there are still 100+ members in the SWTOR guild.. there is some talk about many trying out ESO.
                      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                      E Pluribus Unum
                      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

I stumble on the subscription fees AFTER you pay full retail for the game. I know many of you know how much I spend on games but $200 a year (the first year) is just to rich for my blood (which is sad because I really think the Elder Scrolls is my all time favorite series).
                        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I just installed ESO. I am having problems getting in though. Is anybody else having issues?

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                          [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                          [support]

Comment

Servers don't go live until Noon Saturday.
                            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

They are up, I am in it right now. I finally got in after about an hour after my post. So far I am not enjoying this game.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                              [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse