Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

I've been in the beta a few times and at first I had some serious doubts but after this last beta the game has really grown on me. It seems to really get better the further you get into it.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Another beta test session is coming Friday, February 28th at 12:00PM EST until Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59PM EST. Maybe some of us can get together.

I only got into the beta during this last one, a couple weeks ago.. it looks great .. plays like a typical MMORPG, very weak player abilities that grow with lots of time invested. Same goes with the armor being worn.

One thing I loved about SWTOR is that everyone had their own style of gear, at least after a year of the game being out when they released the Cartel Market armor pieces. Where as with ESO, I am afraid that everyone will look pretty close to being alike.. suits of armor and mage robes. . I hope that there is a huge variation of looks within the crafting types

but definitely a game that needs to be played with friends (guild)
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Yeah, I believe you are referring to itemization Angel, it's a problem that plagues a LOT of MMO's. I like tons of styles, even if the item offers the same exact attributes, give me color/style options. I am still on the fence about this game right now, but it is very tempting.

Comment

Looks like I'm in for sure now, I hooked up with this group: http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

Seems like a good fit for my ESO playstyle, not too serious but organized and established with a focus on fun.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I am as well
            Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

I think I have one for two beta keys, if anyone needs/wants one. They are running another test this weekend. I'll try it again, if I can find the time.

Comment

This game is pretty fun. Anyone else play?

| |

Comment

Just got a copy. I'll let you know what my char name is. Probably gonna make myself a Bosmer Nightblade. Already have a name picked out, just hope its not taken. Going to name him after my rogue from Everquest 1 & 2.

Comment

I'm...
                    @astr0cat
                    ...in-game, if anyone wants to send a friend request. The game has it's bugs but overall I'm really enjoying myself. It's one of those games that probably will not appeal to everyone, thus the very mixed reviews but for me it hits just the right groove I was looking for. :)

Comment

I love this game. Not that many bugs really and they are doing a good job updating. Its all about the story not maxing to the end game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X