Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whistler
    started a topic Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

Just gauging interest at this point but it would be nice to get something together.

• rockford_69
    replied
    Re: Anyone interested in The Elder Scrolls Online?

I love this game. Not that many bugs really and they are doing a good job updating. Its all about the story not maxing to the end game.

Leave a comment:

• AstroCat
    replied

I'm...
    @astr0cat
    ...in-game, if anyone wants to send a friend request. The game has it's bugs but overall I'm really enjoying myself. It's one of those games that probably will not appeal to everyone, thus the very mixed reviews but for me it hits just the right groove I was looking for. :)

Leave a comment:

• Vitamin187
    replied

Just got a copy. I'll let you know what my char name is. Probably gonna make myself a Bosmer Nightblade. Already have a name picked out, just hope its not taken. Going to name him after my rogue from Everquest 1 & 2.

Leave a comment:

• whistler
    replied

This game is pretty fun. Anyone else play?

Leave a comment:

• UnDeaD
    replied

I think I have one for two beta keys, if anyone needs/wants one. They are running another test this weekend. I'll try it again, if I can find the time.

Leave a comment:

• OscarTheCouch
    replied

I am as well

Leave a comment:

• AstroCat
    replied

Looks like I'm in for sure now, I hooked up with this group: http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

Seems like a good fit for my ESO playstyle, not too serious but organized and established with a focus on fun.

Leave a comment:

• UnDeaD
    replied

Yeah, I believe you are referring to itemization Angel, it's a problem that plagues a LOT of MMO's. I like tons of styles, even if the item offers the same exact attributes, give me color/style options. I am still on the fence about this game right now, but it is very tempting.

Leave a comment:

• ANGELofDEATH
    replied

Another beta test session is coming Friday, February 28th at 12:00PM EST until Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59PM EST. Maybe some of us can get together.

I only got into the beta during this last one, a couple weeks ago.. it looks great .. plays like a typical MMORPG, very weak player abilities that grow with lots of time invested. Same goes with the armor being worn.

One thing I loved about SWTOR is that everyone had their own style of gear, at least after a year of the game being out when they released the Cartel Market armor pieces. Where as with ESO, I am afraid that everyone will look pretty close to being alike.. suits of armor and mage robes. . I hope that there is a huge variation of looks within the crafting types

but definitely a game that needs to be played with friends (guild)

Leave a comment:

• AstroCat
    replied

I've been in the beta a few times and at first I had some serious doubts but after this last beta the game has really grown on me. It seems to really get better the further you get into it.

Leave a comment:

• ScratchnSniff0
    replied

They are up, I am in it right now. I finally got in after about an hour after my post. So far I am not enjoying this game.

Leave a comment:

• LpBronco
    replied

Servers don't go live until Noon Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• ScratchnSniff0
    replied

I just installed ESO. I am having problems getting in though. Is anybody else having issues?

Leave a comment:

• LpBronco
    replied

I stumble on the subscription fees AFTER you pay full retail for the game. I know many of you know how much I spend on games but $200 a year (the first year) is just to rich for my blood (which is sad because I really think the Elder Scrolls is my all time favorite series).

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X