Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArcheAge

Hello all,

Is any one out there playing or interested in playing ArcheAge? I haven't seen TG Show an interest.
    I would like to start something or join a Group.

Cheers to all..

Re: ArcheAge

Looks amazing. Gameplay features and concepts are incredible in theory. DLing now to try and see if it lives up to the hype.
    |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

im on aranzeb, playing as harani but dont mind starting over if we get a group of players together.

Comment

Lets all play together!!! I am currently Nuian in the Ollo server but I dont mind starting over either. Team work makes this game so much easier!!! Especially once you start farming and owning land. How can we get a channel created in the TeamSpeak server?

Comment

I left my server due to the long server queue and I dont feel like paying a sub atm. I switched to one of the new one server this morning I forgot which one it was lol is anyone here a paying a sub?

Im not sure how we would figure out the ts atm. We would have to use an empty room at first until we get enough players for a archeage room.

Comment

I guess we can start getting the ball rolling on discussing the game. Tbh I really dont know much about it didnt play alpha or beta. I just happen to run into it not to long ago. Im going to create a paladin build since Ive always liked tanking. Its battlerage > defense > vitalism

what about you?

Comment

I have a good general Knowledge of the basics... Its a massive game!!! but I can answer most questions. Correction I am on the Inoch server Lv21.. if anyone plays on it look me up. Username "Strikermaxi"

Cheers,

Comment

im on calleil. West faction. IGN is etius send me a friends request if you are on this server =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X