Fallen Earth sale on Steam 12 hours left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen Earth sale on Steam 12 hours left

I saw there is a thread, but because of the time left I didn't want anyone to miss out.

Steam has Fallen Earth for 24.99 (50% off) for the next 12 hours. DLed this afternoon - I've been following it for some time (dropped in Sept) and thought $25 was in my price range. My brother also grabbed it and I will be online if anyone is interested in starting up.

info:

http://www.fallenearth.com/

If anyone wants to meet up send me a Steam friend invite it's the same ID as here at TG.
    Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Re: Fallen Earth sale on Steam 12 hours left

Bah...I missed out on it. I'm currently playing a 30 day trial and am still on the fence about buying/subscribing and that deal would have tipped the scale. Hopefully they'll do it again.

Comment

Didn't this used to be a unreleased mod for Half-Life 2?
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Is anyone playing this... I'm downloading it while at work today... it seems to be getting fairly good user reviews from those playing it...
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X