All points bulletin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All points bulletin

So this is a game I've been following for quite awhile. Massively has a nice wright up on it with all known information to date.

http://www.massively.com/2010/03/30/...s-on-with-apb/

Basically its a GTA style mmo with two factions, Enforcers and Criminals. Not really going to fit my planetside fix but at a 100 people per zone its deffently a step up in the mmofps market.

Re: All points bulletin

Looks fairly interesting. Might have to see how it develops later on down the road.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I've been following this game for a year now, im excited to see how it will turn out.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

it's "write" fyi :p

Yeah this game has been in development for quite some time. Seemed to be vaporware for a while so i hope it gets out of the gate properly. I have a feeling it's going to fall flat though.

- -

Comment

The game is in Closed beta now, and dont worry about it falling flat.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

anyone here in APB closed beta....looking for ppl to play with start a gang or police division?

Comment

i cant get my game to start. Its always crashing while its loading. HELP!!

im an Enforcer btw
              :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
              |
              |
              .\__\
              ...../

Comment

Realtime Worlds' massively-multiplayer sandbox game APB finally has an official release date: June 29 in North America and July 1 in Europe. How much will players have to pay to play?

Realtime Worlds is introducing an "evolutionary" pricing plan for APB, giving players some room to move in terms of subscription fees. The game itself retails for $49.99, and comes with 50 hours of game play, along with unlimited time in the game's social districts. Once your 50 hours runs out, you have two options: either purchase an additional 20 hours for $6.99, or go for the 30-day unlimited package for $9.99, with discounts for three and six month subscriptions.

The pricing plan also allows for players to trade their customizations and rewards to other players, or place them on the Marketplace, where they will earn Realtime World (RTW) points, which can then be converted into game time or in-game money.

The game is now available for preorder through the official website, with early purchasers scoring early access, 10 hours of bonus game time, exclusive clothing and emotes, and a special customized vehicle.

That's one interesting payment plan. I wonder how many people will choose the $6.99 option for 20 hours versus the $9.99 for a whole month. Seems silly to hold back $3 on the off-chance that you might not eat up a little under a day's worth of game time in a month. It should be quite interesting to see how players react.

Woot, so June it is, as I originally thought.

Comment

Awesome news! Cant wait. After WoW and Galaxies its about time I got my MMO fix :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

5090 Beta Keys remain! GET YOURS NOW!

http://gamers.eurogamer.net

HURRY HURRY HURRY !

Got mine ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

^^ Its the EU beta though. Still, better than nothing.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

EU is the same as NA, just cannot play with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                          EU is the same as NA, just cannot play with one another.
                          Yeah. That annoys me.

Can someone PM me if they release keys for the NA beta please?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                          The BigC

Comment

i got my key! gonna go enforcer yay me!

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                              Basically its a GTA style mmo with two factions, Enforcers and Criminals. Not really going to fit my planetside fix but at a 100 people per zone its deffently a step up in the mmofps market.
                              Not sure if that is the case. In the podcasts where they show game play it was 2 people and while they did see other fights happening they weren't able to join in. In the end their conflict was against 2 other people.

Be that as it may, I pre-ordered today. I know this is one of those games that if I don't give it a try it'll eat away at me until I do. So best to just get it out of the way now. :) Though planning on the criminal side. Blood Roses contacts FTW. :D
                              "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X