No announcement yet.

What is MWO's future at TacticalGamer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is MWO's future at TacticalGamer?

I pop into Teamspeak about once a day to see if anyone is in the MWO channel to play with, but it's usually vacant. I don't want to look for another clan/corp to play with, but I don't see much community involvement and was wondering if anyone thinks this is going to end up being popular at TG. What time does everyone usually play? I would really like to play with you guys.

A nice core group of us have invested in the game and have played many hours. BUT, the three small beta maps got old fast and game development has been...slow.
    I don't want to burn-out before the game even gets to open beta
    Sarcoma
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: What is MWO's future at TacticalGamer?

I am with Sarcoma, needs more maps before I come back to it.

Comment

What they said.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

So a good summary would be to say that MWO is on pause pending further map releases? I'll have to stay informed on when the new maps come out.

Comment

Classes have caught up with me and I'm still trying to find time to play the games I enjoy. MWO kind of gets put to the back burner when it's just shooting mechs, there's not real socio-political aspect yet that I want to sink my teeth into.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I try to play every Sunday and Wednesday around 7pm EST. I might pop on some other times when I find a spare hour or so but it varies wildly. Despite the limited number of maps I still have loads of fun with it.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Open beta starts today :D

Comment

Not much activity on this forum section, BUT there is a decent number of us on the teamspeak channel. Nowadays, it is not infrequent for us to get a full 8-player team going. If not, there's at least a couple of us most nights.

Comment

There seems to be 4-8+ TG folk on most nights and weekend afternoons (Eastern Standard Time). Things have picked up since Open Beta started. I know there's at least a handful of new TG players who've joined since it opened up.

Comment

The game has gotten a lot better in the most recent patch. That may help increase the amount who are on ts. I would be on more if I didn't have full time work with the holiday season

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X