Anybody left playing this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody left playing this?

Way back when they first came out with this game, I pledged in their original funding drive and bought the biggest Founder's Package. I played the beta a little bit here and there but then they "officially released" it without Community Warfare. I was angry so I stopped playing it. I've been checking in on it every now and again to see if they will release it and it looks like they are finally going to do it soon. If there is anybody in TG still playing this, I would like to start playing with you guys.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Anybody left playing this?

I'm in the same basic situation. Played in the beta then stopped. Been checking on it waiting for Community Warfare. Guess I need start paying attention to the updates this month.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Re: Anybody left playing this?

I did the same as Scratchnsniff, paid good money. That was 2 years ago.
      The development of this game has been glacier slow. The developers, however, seem to have plenty of time to push paid content over quality. Still only 10 maps and no metagame.

Sarcoma
      Sarcoma.

Comment

I recently just started playing.

Comment

I just started playing again a couple days ago. Would be nice to have a few others who are relearning the game together. I've been trying to play a couple hours each night.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X