PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Who is interested in the game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?
    I am interested in the game.
    33.33%
    I may be interested if other people in TG play.
    66.67%
    No way, Jose!
    0%

I've been playing a bit of it here and there ( about 80 hours total) . It has loads of potential for a team to practice tactics and coordination.

keep in mind if you try it that it is very much a work in progress. In the month or so I've had the game they have released 4 patches (with the stated aim of two per month), so it is actively under development. Some people complain about server stability, but I haven't had major issues with that. When you consider it's a small Dev team making a 100 player game that has exploded in popularity beyond what anyone could have predicted - they are doing a great job managing it so far.

Comment

Just got it today - 7hrs in and having a blast. Not a fan of the fill any open slots with random player part of it, as one round said 4th wheel decided to go on a TK spree and there is no penalty for that in game. All in all great stuff for a new title.
      May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Cody - be sure to check the TG Discord as well as Teamspeak to find TG players to group with. The game is at its best with a 4 man TG Squad :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X