Tonight's action!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Tonight's action!

Was fast and furious! Lets be having some of your thoughts and videos/images!

Re: Tonight's action!

Im rendering the first tank assault and will try and post tonight, if not I will get to it tomorrow!! I want to say that everything tonight was epic. I really enjoyed things. I think we even had some public members that were not even affiliated with our two squads start to help out and ferry solders with Galaxies and such!!

Great teamwork and way to switch between armor, infantry, and mech-infantry!!! LOVED IT, now we just need even more!!!!

edit: Render time is going to take ~ 3 hrs, then another one or two for the upload.....I might be doing things wrong, but anyhooo we should have proof of something later tomorrow.
    Last edited by Jack Bauer; 10-10-2012, 11:04 PM. Reason: added render time

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I don't know about tonight, but today around noon eastern I took control of the 12 man pub squad Priceline had pulled together and pushed the Vanu (who had control of the entire map) from just east of the NC main on Esamir to just south of the VS main. After getting pwned by the VS air force and armor a couple times, we managed to surround the Vanu warpgate and cut off their supplies. At this point, the VS started rage quitting, or all the other NC started showing up, and the NC soon had control of the entire map. Finally, I had to leave and gave command back to Priceline.

Over the roughly two hour period, I believe I had support from: Finestyle, Mindkill, Brad, BigAl, TacticalJim, and Priceline, as well as 8-9 unknown players. Two or three of the unknown people were brand new to the game.

Special thanks to Finestyle for going out of his way to help that brand new guy at the end.

It may seem mean, but one thing I learned was to cut out the dead weight. After asking people to come to Esamir and come to the squad's location, I started kicking people that didn't respond in text, voice, or movement within about 5 minutes. After 30 minutes, I had a squad that stuck together and responded to orders quickly.
      Viking

Comment

My little bit of footage will be done uploading in ~ 30 min :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

My highlight was that moment in the vehicle gate when a Vanguard spawned right on top of beta squad's fully loaded Sunderer, killing us all in the process :-)
          Fred

Comment

Here is the footage. Again sorry for the crappy resolution, trust me, it looks WAY better on my side that what is shown in the video.

Comment

Charge of the Mickey Mouse brigade!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrick View Post
                My highlight was that moment in the vehicle gate when a Vanguard spawned right on top of beta squad's fully loaded Sunderer, killing us all in the process :-)
                Fred
                Auh man that was nasty! :)

Yeah we look real professional in that video! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X