Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday early hourse on Amerish, and after that, capture of esamir.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Monday early hourse on Amerish, and after that, capture of esamir.

I just wanted to say: well done all in the squad.

We had a squad/platoon with pubbies, but you wouldn't have known. I was amazed to see everyone moving very fast when asked to do something..

Because of the high level of dedication everyone showed, we were able to take our squads to the next level, we were able to move surprisingly quickly across the map and we capped very many sectors whilst losing very little. This is the frist time since beta I really had this feeling of being a well oiled machine with our unit.

It was a nice conclusion then to be able to switch to Esamir and help our team do the final push to capture a second continent for us. By this time the platoon was doing so well that it became very easy, and a lot of fun to lead.

Thanks also to the airsupport, who were able to help sometimes even when we were in dangerous territory. When we're on the ground we cannot pay much attention to you, but you do a vital job in giving us time to breathe in between the mosquite/scythe spam. In time, I would prefer though to have the airvehicles be a seperate squad.

GG all, let's shoot for even better.

***Edit***
    Oh horse****! How mean not to let me edit the typo in the title!

Re: Monday early hourse on Amerish, and after that, capture of esamir.

I saw you guys doing something like that at 11:30, but we kind of let the defense crumble though. Oh well! I'll have to catch you guys on again!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Thanks Al.

Was the first day of playing PS2 for myself and my housemate (Sphyx), but during our break after the conquest we both agreed. That a) this game is awesome and b) we had tremendous amounts of fun under your leadership and all the skirmishes involved in capturing of the two continents.

Thanks for the good games all those that I played with today.
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Man-Bear-Pig 2016

Comment

Stupid finals keeping me out of the fight :(
          May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Excellent job !
            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
            So that when they turn their backs on you,
            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Bravo, great to see!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X