The power of Two.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] The power of Two.

I would like to start by saying that this was not a planned assault. The squad was leaving for the night and SuperDude and myself were the only ones left on Arimeth<sp.>. TS and VS had both been swept off the map earlier so we were just bouncing from area to area looking for something to do. We ended up on a base, where Spawn is on a cliff, A is below it, B and C are on the other cliff wall close to each other. VS had capp'ed it and moved on when we got to it. We flipped it, sat for a minute to see what sort of response we got. It started out with 2 VS coming to "take it back". SD and I, working with great teamwork, held the base for so long, that even after 2v4, the enemy gave up trying to take it. We finally got bored waiting for them to take it from us se headed to Twanlee bio lab to end the night.

Sidenote, if you're a heavy on foot engaging a prowler, let me be your bait. SD and I smoked this prowler just outside their warpgate. Basically the prowler saw me and thought I would be an easy kill as I was a lowly medic. But using the terrain to my advantage and keeping the prowler focused on me, it allowed SD to pot shot him to death. It was great TW, and I don't think either of us died.
    sigpic

Re: The power of Two.

I've done this a few times with a friend, him as an infil and me as a LA he'd just tell me where they were and I would keep their attention on me and he would headshot them about 90% of the time. We used this tactic to flip 4 little bases until we ran into a Liberator :\

Comment

Re: The power of Two.

This was a fun night!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse