Sunday December 30, 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Sunday December 30, 2012

We had some good times last night... while we had upwards of three squads earlier in the day we ended up with only one squad between 8PM and 11PM EST.

I believe we were fighting on Indar. We setup a defense at (I believe) Tawrich Tech Plant for probably about 60+ minutes repelling multiple air and armor assaults from the TR. Unfortunately the VS managed to isolate the territory from our warp gate. We had hoped that the team would resolve that problem but the fix came too late for us. It wasn't until (I'm guessing) the entire VS team hot deployed on us via drop pods that we lost the plant. We went from having great controller of the armor and air to have at least 50+ VS soldiers running around inside the plant while TR continued their attack from the North and VS rolled in from the South. At one time there was a point (A,B,C) being held by each faction.

After that we played the roll of a quick strike force... in some cases we capped outposts, in others we acting to delay the movement of the much larger VS and TR forces.

It was a lot of fun and a good time... even though we were outnumbered almost 2:1.

Cheers!
    |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X