More . . .

sigpic

Comment

Re: 27/02/2013 feat. GrizzleFist as Platoon Leader

And still more . . .

sigpic

Comment

Re: 27/02/2013 feat. GrizzleFist as Platoon Leader

Thanks for recording some of it, its always fun to watch from a different perspective how a op went; especially with all graphics on high.

That was a crazy and fun night. Went from a simple three man TG squad to becoming a 40 man platoon in less than 20 minutes. We had very few setbacks and a lot of success due to our SLs being able to listen to orders and translate them down to the squad while keeping it all in organized. Some positives and negatives that came from this several hour 40 man op;

- With a full platoon it is possible to cap several points at once, as long as it doesn't spread the platoon out so far that quick backup isn't possible. We had a lot of great caps and a few problems when I spread us out way too far to respond to other squads that needed help.

- It is preferable (in my opinion) if the PL assigns a 4th SL to take over his command so he can shift his full attention to commanding the platoon as a whole and not being a PL and also a half asleep SL. I had an easier time being PL once I relinquished my command as SL

- Give orders down the squads in a simple manner, as so commas aren't jammed up and so there is no confusion as to what your orders are and what you need done.

- Once orders are given, keep comma clear as much as possible. As you don't know how much chatter is going on in squad comms, and the more non-vital chat there is in platoon comms the harder it is for Sls to lead and get the job done.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X