Light Assault HALO Jumps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Assault HALO Jumps

Got bored and decided to record myself playing Light Assault for around two hours as I was doing HALO Jumps with level 5 Hover. I haven't made a video in over 8 years so this isn't going to be the greatest video ever. But I did record it in 1080 Res so it should look nice on the eyes at least. Be sure to watch it to the end, as the last minute or so are the best kills that I got for the night, including some Liberator kills.

watch?v=f5R-XTvryQk

If we have a full galaxy of Light Assaults with Hover and C-4, imagine what we could do to the battlefield and the amount of chaos it would result in... if anyone else has Hover 5 and plays Light Assault let me know, I'd like to see what we could do.

*Edit* I'm not sure why but it wouldn't allow me to post the link, if you just copy and paste the above after "youtube.com/" you will be directed to the video

Re: Light Assault HALO Jumps

I'd actually love to better perfect HALO Galaxy Drops in general and try to find a use for it. Quite often now I see people jumping out in what looks more like a line or streak and it turns out we are all spread out and piecemeal and easy pickings. Rather we should definately focus more on droping as a whole force. I think easily we could accomplish this with either a full stop->hover Gal or simply a FIRM count down timer.

Comment

I see this a special forces first strike kind of deal. Go in take out the critical enemy assets and let the rest of the team walk in with little resistance. Having a few of these guys with the air squad would not hurt one bit.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Such tactics would certainly be a valuable one if the Galaxy has an Internal-AMS and can keep up these attempts.

On thing I think would perfectly fit this role would be a precision drop on a hidden, but known, AMS-Sunderer. Other attempts would certainly be a mass drop on the walls and battlements surrounding Amp Stations. Those forces overwhelm the current wall defense and stay up their providing fires for the other infantry to advance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X