Great SLs Make Great Continent Lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Great SLs Make Great Continent Lock

After a few hours in the command chair I passed the platoon over to GrickleGrass. Last thing I heard was Randy saying "E-Male, you have to stick around for 11 more minutes for continent lock" and then my game froze. My wife, waiting in bed for me, was less cold . . .

Awesome comms and cooperation by some of TG's best!

Last edited by E-Male; 05-15-2013, 10:23 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Great SLs Make Great Continent Lock

Also noteworthy,

Randy operated as my "Radio Man" and liaised with coalition forces. We only once moved in to assist allied platoons (to great effect) but nothing beats having an experienced radio operator gathering intel from coalition forces.
    Last edited by E-Male; 05-15-2013, 10:23 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
      Also noteworthy,

Randy operated as my "Radio Man" and liaised with coalition forces. We only once moved in to assist allied platoons (to great effect) but nothing beats having an experienced radio operator gathering intel from coalition forces.
      That is very nice to hear. If I ever as PL coordinate with other outfits, it will be this way.

Comment

Sorry I missed it! Sounds like it was awesome!

I agree with BigGaayAl, the PL giving responsibility for NCC comms to someone else is good, keeps him free for his main job.
        The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Al, I am happy to do so any time, for you or any other PLs who may be reading this.

I idle in the NCC TS quite a bit and we have coordinated with allies many times, some times without our platoon even knowing. I have gotten to know many of the leaders of the other outfits and feel I have built comfortable working relationships with them.

I personally believe as a large outfit that we have sort of an obligation not only to engage with similar size enemy forces, but also to coordinate with our allies for the greater good of our faction. It is clear to me that our enemies at times have greater coordination than we do. We also face sometimes very large enemy outfits which are too big for one (or two!) platoon(s) even to handle alone.

I have been interested in NC Coalition coordination for a while now, but sometimes it seems as if I am the only one. I wish more of or regular PLs would grasp the importance of it and participate. If any others of our leadership are interested in idling in there, I can give you the TS server and password info. I would even be happy to make introductions. :) Or, I can just liase with them if you prefer, I'm happy to do it. Just so long as we participate.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Good point Randy.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed