Fun flying around with MrJengles and Pennyman as SL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Fun flying around with MrJengles and Pennyman as SL

Pennyman was leading a modest squad of 8 when I first logged on today the 9th, the squad was capping NC Arsenal on Amerish with little resistance. The infantry on the ground that I remember were rage, aquacow, pennyman, and a few others that have slipped my mind. As NC Arsenal finished capping, pennyman, MrJengles, Rage, and I took to the sky when we noticed that there were 2 VS sundies posted up against the ammo tower at Auraxicom hub accompanied by a few heavys, a couple lightnings, and of course a couple burster maxes. Took us, with the help pf those still on the ground just under 10 minutes to clear out both sundies, and another that came to find its death before it even had a chance to deploy, and round up all the infantry on the ground. We re-secured the point at Auraxicom as I just barely noticed within render distance a lone galaxy disappear over a ridge over lithcorp. Just to be safe I quickly went to check and sure enough it was a VS Galaxy that had dropped on lithcorp and was now idling on the ground so I and another reaver, who's pilot's name escapes me, quickly rocket poded the crap out of it and then swung around over lithcorp with thermal vision to find a VS sundy cached away underneath the aircraft resupply pad with again another host of assorted infantry and all their shenanigans ( <---hey autocorrect knows how to spell that word :). With help from the guys in the air took down we took out a couple scythes and I believe 3 gunships. After another 10 or so minutes, with of course the help of the infantry in our squad, we mopped them all up along with an addition sundy or two and a lightning that they had pulled from a hacked sundy. Continuing on at this same very relaxed pace, we head towards the bastion and encountered only a couple magriders and 10 or less assorted infantry throughout the cap. Finally, our still little squad of 11 to 12 ended up at Heyoka tech plant. With about half on the ground and half in the air, we had a pretty relaxing time capping the tech plant while picking off a scythe or two. The guys on the ground did most of the work at the tech plant while us in the air were really just making sure nothing was going to sneak up on them. Following the cap, pennyman relinquished his role as SL and we all complemented him on his smart leadership that had lead to us all having a good time while also remaining at a consistent relaxed pace. No one yelling, lots of laughter, and of course allot of useful coordination because without coordination we wouldnt be called tacticalgamer.

-VDKAmanofcolombia

P.S. I thought I was streaming live to twitch for that whole hour but unfortunately I had forgotten I had switched my hotkey for streaming a couple days ago :/

Re: Fun flying around with MrJengles and Pennyman as SL

After defending Lithcorp, didn't we have a fight against 12-24 enemies including Sundies, harrasers, at least one lightning and AA at the Airdock, to the South? I think that was the fight you describe at Auraxicom.

In any case, we had 1 squad and several Reavers (meaning not so many on the ground) but we took it with ease because the enemy couldn't seem to decide whether to go AA or deal with the infantry, so failed to do either effectively. It helped that all Reavers responded well to any new threat (including enemy Air) so we used comms a lot, but didn't completely overwhelm it. It was a relaxed, but effective squad.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Thanks for the AAR Jengles! Great to hear people liking my different(ish) squad leading. And yes, after Lithcorp we did have quite a battle, one of the greatest fights in quite a while.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
      ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Please tell me it's not my imagination when I say that I'm starting to pick up a few common underlining concepts when reading recent threads..........concepts like more fun, exciting, pride, faster paced, more cohesion, and just down right getting the job done and many times spectacularly.

My flying sucks but I had a ton of fun on that mission, thanks Penny, Jengles, Colombia and all the others for making it that way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X