No announcement yet.

Need critic of PL last night please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Need critic of PL last night please.

Am going to PL more in the future and need you guys to tell me where I need to improve.

Thanks in advance Todd
    sigpic

Re: Need critic of PL last night please.

I caught about an hour of your time leading the platoon last night and thought you did a very nice job. You were flexible with how the squads worked and moved together. You made good use of terrain features when vectoring approaches. You pressed when we had the advantage and eased off and regrouped when we were pressured. I thought the platoon level comms were handled well, also.

So, sorry for the lack of criticism. You're stuck with a 'Nice Job' from me. Thanks for stepping up.

Comment

Yeah Todd I thought you did fine. From what I seen. Only thing like I mentioned in game maybe if you turn down your squad volume so you don't get confused who is talking at you and for the SL to know to only use PL chat to contact you. Also if the Squad your in has a TG SL you don't have to worry about correcting the group as much and can lead without having to correct people all the time.

If I group up with your lead more I can give you more but what I mentioned really stood out for me.

FUN FUN

Comment

Saw you in action last night -- all very good. Will pay close attention next time vis a vis performance review.
        sigpic

Comment

Gotta agree with these guys Todd, you're a natural. Aggressive, but not too aggressive, and above all else you know when to call the retreat and set up at a better position. Far too many times I've seen us stay on a position far longer than we were combat effective. You enabled us to regroup when we needed to engage the enemy effectively.

Honestly, I can't think of much to nitpick. I assumed you'd been platoon leading for a while, I'll try to remember next time you're PL and see if there is anything I can critique.

Oh, maybe there is one thing. There was a time or two when I, as Charlie Lead, wasn't certain of our orders. This was likely as much or more my fault due to my comms issues, but if you're uncertain whether someone has heard you, it wouldn't hurt to remind SLs to copy commands.

And to Alpha and Bravo Leads, I'm sorry for copying out of order! I got excited. :P
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X