Combined arms:

Celebration after winning alert on indar:

sigpic

Re: Friday Night Fights 12/07/13 Video AAR

Ha! That celebration convoy was epic!

sigpic

Comment

Great captures, and it's good to see you again Buflak!

By the way, one of SOE's updates means we can change the colours of each squad. On the platoon management window, click "Alpha Squad" etc. above the players and you'll get a selection. Mine goes dark green, dark blue, pink, orange. Non-platoon teammates are a lighter blue, that's changeable under settings -> general, I think.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

i Know im kinda late to Post this but i recorded/stream for like 3 hour straight and it's my first time doing a video That Big sorry for the 1 part that the screen is like glitchy and for the switch in the music everything here is done with youtube cutting system so kinda hard to manage especially since it's my first reel ''montage''. Put it in HD for best result

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k1q1zN5eQdU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

sorry i don't know if i got acces to post video just take the link in the code :P

Comment

Here ya go Hannibal:

I don't think you need any special permissions, you just have to go to the "share" part of the YouTube video, and copy the link with the youtu.be link in it, and then paste that using VIDEO tags. Using any youtube.com/xxxxxx type links doesn't seem to work for some reason.
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

it's giving me that error: Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

But you post it for me so THX!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X