Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp station Capture/ defense video

this is from a few days or week ago just now getting around to posting it

since i havent seen a video yet I'll post it.

Enjoy and please watch in HD

Re: Amp station Capture/ defense video

That looked like a great squad to be in. :) Well done guys.

Are those Mattocks? It seems as if you are really able to "reach out and touch someone" with those. Even though you only have 6 rounds in each, plebe! haha But seriously though, get those extended mags as soon as you can, they make all the difference in engagements with other Maxes.

In the beginning, you excellently demonstrate covering your sector, even if it doesn't make for the most compelling video. lol But hey, I'm nit picking. You know I love your videos man.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I actually run with the scattercannons, with slugs on the right arm =P

Comment

My pet peeve with the MAX right and left guns are that they ALL LOOK THE SAME. The only different ones are the Ravens and Comets. It doesn't matter at all, but it is annoying they aren't different. Maybe like one more notch or like 2 barrels, not three for some of them. There is no differential factor here.
        Questions about those who deserve it!
        "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Originally posted by ghostshooter101 View Post
          I actually run with the scattercannons, with slugs on the right arm =P
          I run dual Hacksaws, but I do also have slugs on the right arm. I like the close / long combo that gives. Maybe you are just a better shot than me. I know you have a better computer. lol

I finally got around to getting extended mags on both and wow what a massive difference it is. It took me a long time though because of the cost (500 certs FOR EACH GUN / arm). Worth it though.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
            That looked like a great squad to be in. :) Well done guys.

Are those Mattocks? It seems as if you are really able to "reach out and touch someone" with those. Even though you only have 6 rounds in each, plebe! haha But seriously though, get those extended mags as soon as you can, they make all the difference in engagements with other Maxes.

In the beginning, you excellently demonstrate covering your sector, even if it doesn't make for the most compelling video. lol But hey, I'm nit picking. You know I love your videos man.
            Yes, its range is great as well as its damage. Now that I have max lvl shields I fear almost no other MAX while in mine with Mattocks using slug and extended mags. The only ones I am weary of is dual comet VS MAX. Those things are cheesy and VS has no reason to use anything else. I know because I used to be VS before they buffed them, they were cheesy then too. I'm hoping they are more balanced now after the changes. But yeah, i can camp on one catwalk at the bottom of a 4 air dock standard tower, and kill/suppress effectively anyone on the other side of the bottom floor. Every cert spent on shields, dual mattock upgrades, suit slots are 100% worth it. As I said, i fear almost no other MAX. I love taking my MAX in a dual with a tank that doesn't have gunner. Eventually they will give us a Long range AV cannon, when this happens i will be a true lord of the battlefield in my MAX. :)

Comment

Honestly I was a bit confused as to all the various shotgun choices on the MAX, and selected dual Hacksaws because I heard a lot of people mentioning them a lot "back in the day." But I have heard a lot of good things about the Mattocks now too. Why the need for so many different shotguns, that seem to have such small differences between them all? The in game info is a lot better now than it used to be back when I chose the Hacksaws, but still doesn't give the most important info (DPS).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X