Attack/defense video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack/defense video

Thank you vlad for SLing. This two part video shows just how effective a TG squad can be.

For better quality please watch on youtube.

Also.... Iron sights for the win :)
    Last edited by ghostshooter101; 04-25-2014, 01:23 AM.

Re: Attack/defense video

Very nice! Excellent example of locking down a room and covering your sectors!

Comment

Nice video!
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Well played, squad!

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Man who is that leader? Someone needs to talk to him about his enthusiasm level because he is quite the bore to listen to.

Any way nah it was a good night over all. The video does'nt show it but we were fighting at that amp station for almost 2 hrs. The resistance and support seemed to seesaw and toward the beginning we were taking a beating. I started to learn my lesson and had us doing alot of maneuvering from hill to hill in order to maintain superior positions. It seemed we were facing constant superior numbers but everybody did their role better than i could have asked and we laid waste to scores of TR. During the down points when the enemy retreated we started to role in to the amp station main only to find out the blueberries allowed to cap our adjacency. For this I have a special shout out to Zepcron for not only being a good squad sergeant essentially helping me keep everyone on task but he also took a small fire team of three volunteers to regain adjacency. While the odds were too much he was able to give vital intel which allowed us to get in to position in time to hit the base right after they left and before they made it to the next. This is the final showdown with the TR depicted in the video. We held for some time with minimal blueberry support until an alert started that affected the continent we were on. The base we were holding was on the doorstep of TR warpgate so they crashed on our position like a tsunami. The blueberries had retreated but we remained and made the K/D of many suffer dearly before they took that base from us.

A few things I noticed:
          - That squad leader needs more enthusiasm for sure. Amazing anyone follows him.

- In that last fight we didn't have darts if i recall and I finally saw why in that video. On our move into that position we lost two men and one of them was Rev our infil. They were fighting to make their way back, but it looked like it took them some time to do so. Their effort went unnoticed by me entirely, had it not I may have been able to orchestrate a safe insertion of some sort. Situational awareness of my people is definitely something I need to work on being more efficient/thorough at.

Thanks for posting Ghost and good job everyone. Many TR memorized our clan tag that night.

Comment

Impressive.
            Wish I still had twitcher reflexes like Ghost, but these days I need a couple inches of steel plating on tracks to sit it in.
            Close infantry fights are usually an exercise in frustration for this grey-haired soldier.
            Last edited by NightFaze; 05-02-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X