Wednesday night 7/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday night 7/23

Had a great time squad leading and platoon leading last night! SpecIal thanks to [MENTION=59167]VLAD[/MENTION] for gal piloting , [MENTION=27835]bert[/MENTION]old for medicing my sorry butt at least 10 times and profchaos for bravo squad leading.
    We did gal drops and infantry maneuvers on Indar.
    The squad moved as a unit, setup strong defensive positions with good ammo drops, and sensor darts, and generally demonstrated the TG play we know and love.

Good game everyone!
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Wednesday night 7/23

Originally posted by Garthra View Post
    Had a great time squad leading and platoon leading last night! SpecIal thanks to [MENTION=59167]VLAD[/MENTION] for gal piloting , [MENTION=27835]bert[/MENTION]old for medicing my sorry butt at least 10 times and profchaos for bravo squad leading.
    We did gal drops and infantry maneuvers on Indar.
    The squad moved as a unit, setup strong defensive positions with good ammo drops, and sensor darts, and generally demonstrated the TG play we know and love.

Good game everyone!
    Thanks for starting the platoon up. We kept going for about an hour after you left and pushed the eastern lattice up to the Vanu warpgate.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X