• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Test squad 10/11/2014 Combat Medic Test

Tested: Combat Medic Triage

Things that we learned.
    Combat Medic's Triage stacks.
    Triage works on Max's.
    Triage stacks with the Regeneration implant.
    Triage will work with two Medic's in one vehicle or one medic in two vehicles. (Assuming that you are in range for both vehicles.)
    Triage will stack with different levels.

Here is a video of some testing we did.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcKaW_JnxLQ

Thanks to Ghostshooter101, Zepkron, TheSpanninTree, and CrimsonBinome for helping.

This test squad was more about finding things out then actually testing different ideas. I still have 5 or so Test squad reports to do, but they are all on one idea that I have not finished testing. I tried to wright a thread about the idea, but because the idea is kind of crazy I had to support it with all the tests that I had done. When I was 3/4 through writing it up, I realized that I had just spent two hours writing a 6 page 2,500 word AAR. And I still had to go into why/how this idea would be effective, if it worked. For now that idea is on hold until I can get/organize a test squad of at least 12 people for at least 2 hours. So I think that if I test the idea, and it works, that I will then put up the AAR's for those test squads.

I was not sure if I should have set the Prefix for this report as INFO instead of AAR. So some clarification on that would be nice.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Re: Test squad 10/11/2014 Combat Medic Test

Very interesting! That is promising.

I forsee open ground MAX-heavy mechanised infantry squads roaming around. :P

Pick me whenever you need me, I maxed out Triage.

Comment

Given that Sunderers are unwieldy, Harassers might be a good platform for triage medics. That's also something I'd like to try more of, because a Harasser+Kobalt attached to a squad has been a great source of long range suppressive fire every time I've given it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by starstriker1 View Post
        a Harasser+Kobalt attached to a squad has been a great source of long range suppressive fire every time I've given it a go.
        Interesting idea for open terrain infantry squad!
        The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I have been itching to have a Viper lightning along as a suppressive weapon as well in some of our squads.
          sigpic

Comment

We need to experiment with all of this more. Props to Matthew for stepping up and testing things!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X