X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] 10th January 2015 Platoon

Friday 9th January 2015 (UK 10th Jan Saturday)Sorry

Hello TG, Welcome to the latest Friday Night Fight

Again I will let the other members of the platoon tell the story.

I know I had lots of fun with a TG Gather pre FnF holding an mixed platoon
    Started as Infantry, then ran a little behind the lines armour, then a lib squad with a rever squad support, until I passed over the platoon to [MENTION=56436]ghostshooter101[/MENTION]
    Alpha: DaddyofTwo23
    Bravo: [MENTION=56436]ghostshooter101[/MENTION]
    Charlie:?(Busy night Ill edit this when updated)
    Delta: [MENTION=16189]starstriker1[/MENTION]
    And thanks to [MENTION=47048]CoiledTortoise[/MENTION] for leading Alpha and holding Platoon while I reconnected

I would like to thank all who joined me with the TG Gather and FNF. Hope you all had fun

TG Gather Platoon:

FnF Hand Over:
    Last edited by vts; 01-10-2015, 07:12 AM. Reason: Wrong Date

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Re: 10th January 2015 Platoon

Even though i was PL for about 40 mins i had a blast!

Our first capture was the palisade, that was a thought fight. We were up against BWC and 903 with little blue berry support until the end. After that we destroyed a TR armor counterattack from crimson bluff. Pushed towards crimson but lost friendly support which made it really hard to get a foot hold.

Comment

A fun moment from that Palisade fight: Delta squad was pushing along the west side, trying to cut off TR reinforcements towards the point and hold the flank down. The big building west of the spawn had a few people shooting from it, so I ordered a breach with a stack up next to the door. It went smoothly, with no prep, no fuss, and at high speed. I'd wager that Garthra's training sessions are filtering through!

There wasn't much contact during the breach; after plowing through the first floor I ordered a second stack-up on the stairs and we breached again, met no resistance and I just ordered a charge to the roof. We spent the rest of fight using that roof to lock the TR into their spawn room.

My tenure as PL, which came up later, was fun and awesome and involved some wild back and forth in the Crimson Bluff-Palisade lane, as well as in the Indar Comm Array-West Highlands Checkpoint lane. However, individual moments and details pretty much completely elude me right now; there was so much going on and the fights were so fluid that I can't really remember anything!

Comment

[MENTION=14750]vts[/MENTION] Gosh I wished my game looked like that

Comment

It was a fun night leading Charlie squad, we had great squad cohesion throughout the night despite a couple of non TG players toward the end of the evening. We took out quite a bit of armor, and had a good time moving independently to flank armor advances and open new fronts of contact for them to worry about. I stayed up way too late that night. :) Thanks to Ghost and Star for effective PLing!
          Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Yeah it was a blast. So much so I rejoined the open squad today and decided to join TG. Zombie, you did awesome as Charlie Leader!

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=87568]Zombiesnack99[/MENTION], I thought it was you but could not edit the post thanks for leading Charlie

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Welcome aboard [MENTION=119066]Linglei[/MENTION]

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse