1/20/15 last alert of the day (Indar)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/20/15 last alert of the day (Indar)

Had a great time leading a two squad platoon tonight. Thank you everyone for joining and thank you sunderer07 (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) for leading bravo.

I was so caught up in all the cool stuff we were doing that i was only able to capture the last moments of some of the battles we had. I'm not good with engrish so if someone wants to right something up feel free. Also because im writing this while falling asleep.

enjoy the short footage.

Re: 1/20/15 last alert of the day (Indar)

Hell yeah that was alot of fun last night. I need to start recording i just forget to hit the button :P.

First video is my favorite part of that battle. If you notice on Ghost's minimap the orange sunderer advancing on the road that was me driving and IACO on Bulldog Battle Sunderer attack

mode ,moving parallel with both squads, as we advanced. I was calling out targets,Sunderer was on point in the road (end of the video)and between the squads AV and the bulldog they never

stood a chance.

Second video is Ghost doing his thing and putting the platoon in the right place for Pwnage! Great Job to both Squads and everybody involved. TG Rocks!

Comment

I wish i would of recorded that palisade defense when our two max squads held off that TR zerg. People on commend comms kept asking if we needed help but I kept telling them no we got it

Comment

-yeah didnt realize there command comms was actuall voice comms till I picked it up the other day, anyone know how to mess with it like turn it down or up or witch keys to use, once again Im talking about the voice system thanks for the help

Comment

Numpad 7 (or 9? I always mix it up) is command comms. If you're looking to turn it down, hit escape and look in the social tab for the chat channel section. You can set the volume on each type of voice communication there.

Keep in mind that your chat tab in-game will change to whatever one you used last in the menu, you might need to set it back!

Comment

I was the gal pilot on the other squad, first gal piloting for TG as well, I didn't realize we were ditching the gals when we first dropped so I came around on the second pass and saw a parking spot. On Ghost's second video you can see me coming in on his map screen around 30 seconds in. My intention was to get close and drop mines on the TR sundy but a combination of the tight turn and forgetting I remapped my eject button from E to U thwarted that plan. Had a big discrepancy between recursion ST and the game after that. Sorry for the potato quality video, I'm good with photoshop but premier is a work in progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBLnmaN3Zo

That was a pretty fun alert on my side, we had some pretty good overland pushes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X