Friday Night Fight Video 4/17/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Fight Video 4/17/15

This is a series of video clips from our most recent Friday Night Fight. Starstriker was our Platoon lead at first, and I was under General Cain in alpha squad. You can see a great anti-tank and anti-air nest on Esamir in the first third or so of the video. Then I came back later and took a squad leader position from MatthewManiac. We did airborne infantry drops with GeneralCain as platoon leader. This is what the later part of the video shows. It was a good crew, Cairbr was our squad's galaxy pilot, Alex was our medic, and we were a bunch of fine grunts. :)
    Thanks for a fun night!

The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Friday Night Fight Video 4/17/15

Holy Christ Garthra, spend some of those certs! lol
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Loved seeing the assaults from a different point of view.

Comment

It was an amazing night. Even though I'm not really all the good at squad leading, I'm always amazed at how well you guys perform. I could write a full AAR but I have two highlights. One was when we were attacking FrostFall Overlook. Bravo was rolling around in a duel bulldog stealth Sunderer. We went to set up logistics but someone said where we were was a perfect spot to suppress the enemy spawn point. We than set up and killed a big wave of people headed to attack Alpha squad and were able to hold the defenders off till the base was ours. Thanks to whoever told me to keep the Sunderer there as I was planing on moving off.

And the other time was when Bravo was set to be Armor, and we only had 7 people. 2 skyguards, 1 Varguard with out a gunner, 1 AP lightning and a Rep Sunderer and a Walker Harasser with gunner. We managed to take down 7 or more Prowlers, and several Sunderers and a few Lightnings and Harassers mixed in there. And we only lost one Lightning (not including the one who ran over mines after the fight was done) and the Harasser a couple times. And then we moved off to help with another base. It was a lot of fun for me and I hope for those under my command.
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X