X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/11/15 stuff with ghost

thought id write up a quick AAR

first id like to say sorry for not noticing my comms were bugged =p

I was in the mood for some airborne av squad ops. So I had the squad kit out av and had carebear drop us on terrain that was to our advantage. We took out spawn logistics and any other targets at different bases. But the the hightlight of the night for me was when we got into that crazy firefight with the VS outfit AT. We dropped nearby on a rock formation took out their sundies and a few maxes. Which at this point they charged our position and over ran us. We quickly redeployed into carebears gal dropped on the opposite side of the battle (thanks care for doing that) We were behind them in a better position and prepared. We were outnumbered I was the the only medic and they had about 3 maxes. The fire fight started off at range we took a couple of hits but i was quick to respond. I reminded the squad i was the only medic and asked them to play smart and use the terrain to their advantage. Once the VS noticed it was just a few of us and remembering they had overran our previous location decided to charge across open terrain guns blazing. This is were we shined, one by one we started picking them off. The HA's in the squad fired of a volley of rockets at the maxes and finished them with freedom bullets. while at the same time switching to engage the other vs players. I remember bouncing around the place making sure everyone was topped off at the same time switching to my primary to cut down anyone that got through. The fight started turning in our favor but one max got through and just so happen to be right in front of me! i hold my breath and started fire freedom bullets into its head at the same time a random reaver comes in a hits the max with a barrage of freedom rockets killing the max. It would of been alot cooler if the reaver had not run into the rock lol Once the last max was dealt with we went on the offensive and killed the remaining vs players and destroyed their spawn bacon.

Thank you everyone that was in the squad. It was also good to lead some of the up and coming squad leaders showing them a different style of infantry squad leading. As you all noticed I was leading in a some what fast paced with the squad flying around the map but I was still making sure i was following the SOP. So try leading in a different manner every now and again, lead the squad in an uneven fight, try doing things that the enemy wont suspect. Doing this not only gives you more confidence and exp in leading but it will make me want to follow you anywhere. Even if its fighting against a goku redeploy lol

Re: 5/11/15 stuff with ghost

I had a really fun time, especially on that firefight. THANKS for leading!
    If you start doing airborne infantry I am going to have start certing my Vangaurd... :)
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Well, we all know you can fully cert your Vanguard in a blink Garthra :D (that's only 16 114 certs for a maxed AP/Halberd stealth racer vanguard)

Overall, nice action, nice drops over no fly zones. Fast paced action, scenic flights over Windar, 9/10 highly recommanded will buy again.

Ba-dum-tss
      My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
      Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

laptops are for peasants

Comment

Originally posted by cairbre View Post
          well, we all know you can fully cert your vanguard in a blink garthra :d (that's only 16 114 certs for a maxed ap/halberd stealth racer vanguard)

overall, nice action, nice drops over no fly zones. Fast paced action, scenic flights over windar, 9/10 highly recommanded will buy again.

lol

Comment

I think that's what keep us all playing (to the extent we do), the possibility of great moments like that. Thanks for taking the time to write the AAR!

This thread (and last night Starstriker excellent squad leading) is motivating me to get into game right now... and maybe even do some SLing...

Originally posted by Cairbre View Post
            What are you trying to suggest in this picture? That you eat as often while playing and flying transport as I do? Or... something else... LOL
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
              What are you trying to suggest in this picture? That you eat as often while playing and flying transport as I do? Or... something else... LOL
              That I love being paid in certs while eating, safely stuck at flight ceiling :D

Ba-dum-tss
              My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
              Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X