Fun moments from this weekend 7/10/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Fun moments from this weekend 7/10/15

This weekend I had the pleasure to run most of the late night ops from FNF to Sunday night. I don't want to go on a long rant about every fight and alert but there were a few moments I would like to share with you.

FNF: I took platoon lead on Friday night and the alert was on Indar. We had three squads going, being led by Fatz, JT and myself. I've been looking for a chance to put myself in the PL chair and also try to make command chat work. To my surprise I met three like minded commanders from Blue Lions, PHX and maybe AYX(cant remember third sadly). Total we had around 9 squads working together all across indar. It was a proud moment for the NC. Since TG was the smaller of the platoons and using mainly Galaxies we jumped from battle to battle saving a base or helping a push on both fronts. It was my first time seeing Command chat actually being used for something useful and it was great to be a part of.

Saturday night fight: At some point we were on Esamir before the alert started and again I was trying to find some organization in Command chat. We were making a strong push up the middle and thought we had the numbers to take the Tech Plant. The other two platoons I was talking to were ground based and pushing the Tech plant. I figured it would be smart to drop on the gun deck and drop the Turrets. Once we accomplished this we cut down to the second exposed floor and dropped down behind on the balcony to overwatch A. I announced this move on command and another commander(not knowing who I was or what outfit) goes " Don't worry about the balcony TG is up there and those guys are legit." Gave me a chuckle and filled me with pride. We went on to Indar for the Alert and lost by 1 bloody percent. Again Command chat was ripe with teamwork and strategy but sadly our last flood onto Ceres Hydroponics didn't go as well as we wanted.

Sunday night fights: I was leading a single squad on Hossin during an alert and we were trying to cut off two lattice lines at the Roothouse Distillery from Takkon Storage. Are attack was pushed off and back to Takkon but we wanted to push again so we stayed at Takkon Storage and played defense. Takkon is like all other construction sites but the one key difference is that the A point is up on a second level wide balcony that over looks all the doors that surround. TG mopped up the point and held it till reinforcements arrived. When we saw reinforcements we abandoned the point pushed out the SE door pushed towards the enemy front on the left side. We flanked at least 20 VS planetmen holding up on the other side of the Wall from A. Once we did that we pushed on and crushed the Sunder parked. I was super impressed with this cause the whole squad stuck together and knew exactly what we were trying to pull off, against superior numbers. This is a shining example of why I enjoy TG so much!

A few things I personally need to work on is giving simple clear directions( I talk to much) and try leading a platoon from the back seat instead of the the frontlines just to get the experience. There were a lot of other great moments through the weekend but these stood out to me. I would like to give a Special thanks to Garthra, Fatz, JT, Zombie, and Matthew for working with me this weekend. Also to all the other TG members that helped make this weekend a lot of fun. You guys rock. If any of you have anything to add or good war stories please do.

Re: Fun moments from this weekend 7/10/15

Sounds like I missed some great fights! Always nice to hear kind words from other outfits.

Comment

I love your leadership skills dude! its like youve been doing it for years. Keep up the great work =)

Comment

+1 (Agreeing with Ghost) (Ugh, now I need to go cleanse my soul...)
        MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! One day I will find you in that red harasser Mac! ONE DAY!

Comment

watch out for his aa max also... he likes to steal kills with it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse