Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/13/15 - Alert Win on Hossin

Dear TG,

Just want to say, awesome work tonight on the alert! We had some very solid anti sundy runs where we took out 2 or 3 enemy sunderers spawning enemies that were hitting a friendly base. We also led the charge several times, and through our example, motivated the blue berries to charge with us. Thanks for a great time guys! I wish I had video, but I don't. Also want to note there was excellent coordination on command comms between PHX, AOD, 82ND, and of course TG. There were other outfits on there as well. It was a glorious time for the New Conglomerate. GG guys.

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: 8/13/15 - Alert Win on Hossin

i wasn't o continent during the alert as I was working on medic directives on amerish. I was listening to command comms during the time I was on and the teamwork was 10/10

I was there for this tho

Comment

Wait, AOD? Isn't that a TR outfit?

Congrats on the win, guys! Wish I was there to participate.

Comment

They have an NC outfit now, too.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Most of the original outfits that have been around since PS2's inception have begun switching factions over the last few months to try something new.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X