4/26/16 Late night infantry Ops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/26/16 Late night infantry Ops

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the guys that were on Esamir last night. I had a heck of a lot of fun and felt like we were hitting on all cylinders. Medics were on the ball, callouts were clear and concise, Gal drops/pick ups were clean and Garthra was rocking at SL (typical). I think we claimed at least two bases, helped secure/defend a few others. We even almost captured a biolab by a thread with 10 guys, no maxs, 40/60 pop and no NC support. Heck! Even the two blueberries we had with us meshed well and kicked butt. Much props guys!

Re: 4/26/16 Late night infantry Ops

[MENTION=119988]SlyfoxV[/MENTION] I felt that way too.

Felt like everyone was doing their bit, call outs were good, and the team working as a team. Special shout out to our Galaxypilot, sorry for getting you killed on that one pick up. It was my fault, the area was too hot. But I second everything Sly said. I was especially happy with the base we took where the enemy kept bringing up sunderers and we kept taking them out, which allowed our blueberry friends to keep shoving in faster than enemies could arrive.

Really solid stuff TG!

**THREAD MOVED TO AAR SUBFORUM***
    Last edited by Garthra; 04-27-2016, 09:01 PM. Reason: Move to AAR forum.
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X