Planetside 2 Lore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Planetside 2 Lore

These were good for me as I am new to PS and wanted to learn the backstory.....

Last edited by johnflenaly; 07-07-2012, 12:50 PM.

Re: Planetside 2 Lore

Awesome link's! On that same channel (planetside2TV)there is a pretty cool concept art video as well. Probably worth subscribing to this!

Comment

Parts 3 and 4 are now up!

Comment

Thanks I forgot to update the thread.

After watching them all I cannot in good conscience go TR and will most likely go NC. Most human, Hodge podge weapons and hard hitting. Will try them first before making a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
          After watching them all I cannot in good conscience go TR and will most likely go NC. Most human, Hodge podge weapons and hard hitting. Will try them first before making a decision.
          Haha, I wondered about your sudden change of heart.

I'm also leaning towards NC but who knows what will happen once the beta hits. Perhaps all of TG will suddenly have an epiphany and move en-mass to Vanu? lol!
          Last edited by johnflenaly; 07-07-2012, 09:50 AM. Reason: wrong button sorry paint

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
            Haha, I wondered about your sudden change of heart.

I'm also leaning towards NC but who knows what will happen once the beta hits. Perhaps all of TG will suddenly have an epiphany and move en-mass to Vanu? lol!
            To be fair I think its good news, everyone leaning TR had me scared we might not end up with enough people on the other factions to get them off the ground come release. I encourage everyone to try all three during beta.

Comment

These videos really help me understand the background to Planetside. Thanks Jeepo/Paint! Great thread
              sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Just read all this, a great read to get properly filled in. Makes me feel sad for the TRUE Earth bound version of the TR.

http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Lore

Still though, NC4Life.

Comment

Anything the Terran Republic does is with good reason and for the good of humanity. Interfering with corporate businesses as stated in the text history, is to ensure shady practices are not present. In the video documentary, the pilot was executed because of insubordination.

While what he did had a beneficial effect on knowing what the warp gates do, he should have waited for an official person to go through. It ia unfortunate he had to be executed... several times. But you must look at the bigger picture.

The Republic is based on discipline. It has brought peace and prosperity. If we look the other way for this disregard of orders, what else are we willing to bend over for? How many acts or disobedience are acceptable for the elite Terran Republic?

I'll answer that for you.

None.
                  [TP]Cavazos
                  www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Hmm, I feel stronger and stronger towards TR after every clip ;P
                    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X