Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta tweets

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [INFO] Beta tweets

    Gonna drop any tweets regarding beta here for those not using twitter.

    Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby
    The "technical test" invitees will be hand selected external testers based on our hardware compatibility testing needs.

    Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby
    PlanetSide Command Center was filmed last week, "within the next month" means "Sometime in July". We're starting with the technical test.

  • #2
    Re: Beta tweets

    Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby
    Based on how things go with the tech. tests we'll begin inviting more groups of testers for closed beta, starting w/ priority keys&ps1 vets

    Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby
    If you haven't taken the hardware survey, go to http://planetside2.com, click "sign up", log in your acct, and click hardware survey.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Beta tweets

      John, can provide a direct link to the hardware survey ?
      I can't seem to see it on the PS2 site. Thanks.

      |

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Beta tweets

        Originally posted by Warlab View Post
        John, can provide a direct link to the hardware survey ?
        I can't seem to see it on the PS2 site. Thanks.
        No direct link.

        1. Go to http://www.planetside2.com/
        2. Regardless if you have signed up or not, click the big orange sign up button on the right side of the front page.
        3. On the next page either sign up if you haven't or log in if you have.
        4. You will see a big green "take survey" button in the middle of the page after logging in.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Beta tweets

          Paul Jameson ‏@JeepoUK
          @PS_TRay I have some community members dieing for keys! Throw me a few for a competition!

          Tramell Ray Isaac ‏@PS_TRay
          @JeepoUK have them hit me up

          If your on twitter send @ps_tray a direct message telling him your part of tacticalgamer with jeepo and you would like a key if possible.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Beta tweets

            Tramell Ray Isaac ‏@PS_TRay
            PEOPLE, this "I need five for my friends" itsh isn't going to work for me. have your friends hit me up.1 per. dont want these keys on ebay

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Beta tweets

              Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
              No direct link.

              1. Go to http://www.planetside2.com/
              2. Regardless if you have signed up or not, click the big orange sign up button on the right side of the front page.
              3. On the next page either sign up if you haven't or log in if you have.
              4. You will see a big green "take survey" button in the middle of the page after logging in.
              Got it bro...thanks !!

              |

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Beta tweets

                as far as I know you can't DM anyone that is not following you
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Beta tweets

                  I've done it ven shouldn't be a problem

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Beta tweets

                    twitter will not let me send a direct message to anyone that is not following me.....I've been trying for 3 days now. I can tweet to them....but I have no idea if they get it, I have gotten zero response
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Beta tweets

                      https://twitter.com/JeepoUK/status/223108701844799488

                      Go get it twitter people. Make sure you follow him. He is following me now.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Beta tweets

                        Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby
                        Whatever plans you had for Thursday afternoon: cancel em! Come get a haircut you dirty hippy. http://bit.ly/N3Uh7G

                        Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby
                        Going to really give the ol' mop a proper send off tonight. Extra conditioner, nice brush sesh, the works. For tomorrow it's buzzin time.



                        Gentlemen, start your engines!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Beta tweets



                          http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...beta_tomorrow/

                          http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=44756
                          This has the video of him promising not to cut his hair until beta. Also notice the big red flashing letters saying beta starts 12th!

                          http://stationblog.wordpress.com/201...community-day/


                          Omg we need to move ahead on the names. In relation to this I am wondering if names of groups are changeable.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Beta tweets

                            Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post


                            http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...beta_tomorrow/

                            http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=44756
                            This has the video of him promising not to cut his hair until beta. Also notice the big red flashing letters saying beta starts 12th!

                            http://stationblog.wordpress.com/201...community-day/


                            Omg we need to move ahead on the names. In relation to this I am wondering if names of groups are changeable.
                            Relax on the names, we will just use something temporary if needed for beta. Tactical Gamer TR, Tactical Gamer NC, and Tactical Gamer VS.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Beta tweets

                              Oh my god John, fan the flames then throw water on them ....jeez.

                              ;)

                              |

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X