Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

    I, a citizen of the Terran Republic, joining the ranks of the Red Army, do hereby take the oath of allegiance and do solemnly vow to be an honest, brave, disciplined and vigilant fighter, to guard strictly all military and State secrets, to obey implicitly all Army regulations and orders of my commanders and superiors.

    I vow to study the duties of a soldier conscientiously, to safeguard Army and National property in every way possible and to be true to my People, my Homeland, and the Republican Government to my last breath.

    I am always prepared at the order of the Republican Government to come to the defence of my Homeland - the Terran Republic - and, as a fighter of the Red Army, I vow to defend her courageously, skilfully, creditably and honourably, without sparing my blood and my very life to achieve complete victory over the enemy.

    And if through evil intent I break this solemn oath, then let the stern punishment of the law, and the universal hatred and contempt of the people, fall upon me. "Loyalty Beyond Death"

  • #2
    Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

    My life for the republic brother



    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

      After seeing all that NC propaganda around here, (Jeepo), I'm kinda on the fence now :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

        For the Republic!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

          Dont worry we can put you down with the rest of the traitorous dogs



          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

            You going down like the Death star, or any other Empire that came before you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

              Originally posted by Snipurs View Post
              You going down like the Death star, or any other Empire that came before you!
              I call being Han Solo!! ;) DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!!! (oh wait.....thats bad in star wars....DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC IN ps2!!)
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

                Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                I call being Han Solo!! ;) DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!!! (oh wait.....thats bad in star wars....DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC IN ps2!!)
                lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

                  Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                  I call being Han Solo!! ;) DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!!! (oh wait.....thats bad in star wars....DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC IN ps2!!)
                  Pfft, everybody knows the Jedi were the bad guys. They're terrorists.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

                  Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

                    Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                    I, a citizen of the Terran Republic, joining the ranks of the Red Army, do hereby take the oath of allegiance and do solemnly vow to be an honest, brave, disciplined and vigilant fighter, to guard strictly all military and State secrets, to obey implicitly all Army regulations and orders of my commanders and superiors.

                    I vow to study the duties of a soldier conscientiously, to safeguard Army and National property in every way possible and to be true to my People, my Homeland, and the Republican Government to my last breath.

                    I am always prepared at the order of the Republican Government to come to the defence of my Homeland - the Terran Republic - and, as a fighter of the Red Army, I vow to defend her courageously, skilfully, creditably and honourably, without sparing my blood and my very life to achieve complete victory over the enemy.

                    And if through evil intent I break this solemn oath, then let the stern punishment of the law, and the universal hatred and contempt of the people, fall upon me. "Loyalty Beyond Death"
                    John, I think me and you will see eye to eye when it comes to playing the Republic. Me and you will have to talk more.
                    [TP]Cavazos
                    www.tigersplatoon.com

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X