The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

I, a citizen of the Terran Republic, joining the ranks of the Red Army, do hereby take the oath of allegiance and do solemnly vow to be an honest, brave, disciplined and vigilant fighter, to guard strictly all military and State secrets, to obey implicitly all Army regulations and orders of my commanders and superiors.

I vow to study the duties of a soldier conscientiously, to safeguard Army and National property in every way possible and to be true to my People, my Homeland, and the Republican Government to my last breath.

I am always prepared at the order of the Republican Government to come to the defence of my Homeland - the Terran Republic - and, as a fighter of the Red Army, I vow to defend her courageously, skilfully, creditably and honourably, without sparing my blood and my very life to achieve complete victory over the enemy.

And if through evil intent I break this solemn oath, then let the stern punishment of the law, and the universal hatred and contempt of the people, fall upon me. "Loyalty Beyond Death"

Re: The Army of the Terran Republic Oath of Allegiance

My life for the republic brother

sigpic

Comment

After seeing all that NC propaganda around here, (Jeepo), I'm kinda on the fence now :)

Comment

For the Republic!

Comment

Dont worry we can put you down with the rest of the traitorous dogs

sigpic

Comment

You going down like the Death star, or any other Empire that came before you!

Comment

Originally posted by Snipurs View Post
              You going down like the Death star, or any other Empire that came before you!
              I call being Han Solo!! ;) DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!!! (oh wait.....thats bad in star wars....DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC IN ps2!!)
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                I call being Han Solo!! ;) DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC!!! (oh wait.....thats bad in star wars....DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC IN ps2!!)
                lol.

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                  Pfft, everybody knows the Jedi were the bad guys. They're terrorists.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                    I, a citizen of the Terran Republic, joining the ranks of the Red Army, do hereby take the oath of allegiance and do solemnly vow to be an honest, brave, disciplined and vigilant fighter, to guard strictly all military and State secrets, to obey implicitly all Army regulations and orders of my commanders and superiors.

I vow to study the duties of a soldier conscientiously, to safeguard Army and National property in every way possible and to be true to my People, my Homeland, and the Republican Government to my last breath.

I am always prepared at the order of the Republican Government to come to the defence of my Homeland - the Terran Republic - and, as a fighter of the Red Army, I vow to defend her courageously, skilfully, creditably and honourably, without sparing my blood and my very life to achieve complete victory over the enemy.

And if through evil intent I break this solemn oath, then let the stern punishment of the law, and the universal hatred and contempt of the people, fall upon me. "Loyalty Beyond Death"
                    John, I think me and you will see eye to eye when it comes to playing the Republic. Me and you will have to talk more.
                    [TP]Cavazos
                    www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...