• Show
Clear All

• Ps2 preview article!!

Go get it

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-shooter-today

Feel free to comment.

Re: Ps2 preview article!!

I just chubbed......
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Oh yeah, I want this. If they can really deliver on everything they're promising, I can see this being a game I play for a long time.

Comment

Really hoping I can score a beta key. Haven't had much gaming time recently so just catching up on the status of PS2 and it seems to be shaping up well.

I was one of the PS1 beta testers and had a blast. Hearing about some of the non-in-game stuff they hope to do it sounds like it could be epic...not feeling well at work so I can race home to help repell a base attack. And PC is free to play?

Sent from my HTC One S

Comment

Another preview, this time from Gamespy.

http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/planetside-2/1225448p1.html

Comment

It anybody else get goose bumbs after the first few paragraphs..whoa the first preview was bad to the bone

Game spys was a good but, didnt really get you to think of the possiblitys like the vehicle surfing I found wasn't needed.
            Last edited by Snipurs; 07-18-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

PC Gamer:

http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/plan...ay-wonderland/

Comment

"These aren’t prefabs plopped down on randomly generated height maps: natural formations have been carved to create tactical scenarios and the bases have easily intuited defensive strengths and weaknesses." awesome

"Instead of cookie-cutter, literal building blocks being plopped around territory willy-nilly, the varied environment will determine how each battle unfolds. Narrow chokepoints on the ground make infantry near useless, while airborne attacks will be most effective. Conversely, a large, rock-covered canyon would force aircraft to hang back, putting the battle in the hands of skilled tank drivers and infantry. As no two bases are structured alike, the hard-fought battles to maintain control of these bases will play out wildly differently depending on the territory. The thought that goes into the layout of each contested territory ensures that no two showdowns will be won the exact same way."

god everytime I read about this game I want it that much more.

Comment

New article:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/233264/page/2

Key point - aiming for a 4 hour day-night cycle.

Comment

i watched a video on the night cycle Cant find it. But showed the tracers and they way flak/anti-air how awesome it looks like. Reminds me of Chronicles of ridick scene with all that awesome anti air. see if I can find a video on that :)

edit: well I couldnt find that scene so here is Band of brothers go to the really end of teh video :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X