Time off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time off

Anyone taking time off for beta, I've got a 5 day weekend coming up on the 5th. Gonna feel real stupid if its not out by then, but the 5ths my bday so I can always fall back on that argument lol.

Re: Time off

I can see me calling in sick after I know I'm in ;)

|

Comment

Same here, once I know I am in, I can schedule a couple weeks off at work. :-)

Comment

ill be on vaca on the 2nd ;(
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

As soon as beta comes out. Cya later summer english class
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

My afternoons and evenings are usually free anyway, since I work 5am-1:30pm most days. Expect to see me on beta a lot once we all get in.

That being said, I may be able to get a day or two off. Need to see how things pan out.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

My schedule constantly changes I pick up a day and lose a day. (scooter chart) and my hours right now are 19:30 to 0405.

Comment

Not sure about taking time off for the beta, but I can see taking off the day it goes live. That initial rush/landgrab could give some real nice benefits to the side whose first out the gate.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X