Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New Conglomerate video. Makes me want to cry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] A New Conglomerate video. Makes me want to cry.

Re: A New Conglomerate video. Makes me want to cry.

Nice. I can't wait to see more propaganda, all around.

Comment

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Awesome

Comment

You know, the first video makes them seem like corporatist libertarians and the latter makes them seem a lot like social democrats. So, uh...help?

(Pretty cool use of Charlie Chaplin's speech, though)
          I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Jamie Smith is unsatisfied with the mission of his Army unit whom he vowed to be loyal to. In his dissatisfaction, he disregards the orders of his superiors and the safety of his fellow squad mates. By taking advantage of his position of trust and responsibility in the unit, he steals a cache of weapons from the unit armory in order to supply others who agree with his dissatisfaction.

They call Jamie Smith a hero and an example to follow.

The truth is Jamie Smith is a thief and someone who cannot be trusted. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but claims it is a dog - it is still a duck.

The New Conglomerate is a group of terrorist rebels claiming to be freedom fighters who are two-faced.
            [TP]Cavazos
            www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHeat87 View Post
              Jamie Smith is unsatisfied with the mission of his Army unit whom he vowed to be loyal to. In his dissatisfaction, he disregards the orders of his superiors and the safety of his fellow squad mates. By taking advantage of his position of trust and responsibility in the unit, he steals a cache of weapons from the unit armory in order to supply others who agree with his dissatisfaction.

They call Jamie Smith a hero and an example to follow.

The truth is Jamie Smith is a thief and someone who cannot be trusted. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but claims it is a dog - it is still a duck.

The New Conglomerate is a group of terrorist rebels claiming to be freedom fighters who are two-faced.
              Your sister likes us

:0 :)
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Razcsak View Post
                You know, the first video makes them seem like corporatist libertarians and the latter makes them seem a lot like social democrats. So, uh...help?

(Pretty cool use of Charlie Chaplin's speech, though)
                You have to remember that it depends on which faction your view point is from. is from venu there Hethens if from TR there terrorists, from NC players freedom fighters. that goes the same vis versa

Comment

Had to shut it off instantly nearly made me sick.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X