PlanetSide 2 rewards through Facebook/Twitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlanetSide 2 rewards through Facebook/Twitter

Just as a heads up there are some ingame rewards available through doing some dumb things through the facebook app attached to the PlanetSide 2 facebook page. I was planning on ignoring this. However, completing some of the higher tier stuff gives you $50 worth of the SoE site credits. I'm not sure what you'll be able to buy with those credits...but it is $50 I may not have to spend at a later date. Some of the tasks require you to send stupid updates, requests, and invites to people on facebook. I figure instead of spamming people who don't care I'll spam all my TG buddies who plan on playing the game with me. Feel free to post your info so we can spam each other to accomplish the tasks and earn the credits. :row__577:

Re: PlanetSide 2 rewards through Facebook/Twitter

Here are the listed rewards:

The tasks are actually super simple. It just involves sharing a bunch of screenshots, videos, etc. to your facebook wall. The only difficult one is the "adding people to your outfit part." For the tier III task you only need to have 50 people though and I'm sure we'll get that just within the TG community. :row__523:

There are a few "secret missions" but I don't imagine those will be any more difficult once they get revealed. Probably just linking to your player profile, mobile phone app, or achieving a certain rank in game. Either way, it should be worth it for the ingame rewards.

Comment

Looks pretty cool. My wife and I have played Everquest for a fair number of years and I have a lot of experience with the whole station cash system. Do folks think it would be helpful if I did a write up on the SC system with tips to maximize your money?

Comment

Originally posted by shellfishguy View Post
        Looks pretty cool. My wife and I have played Everquest for a fair number of years and I have a lot of experience with the whole station cash system. Do folks think it would be helpful if I did a write up on the SC system with tips to maximize your money?
        I'm sure alot of people would find that helpful shell, me included:thumbup:
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Yeah that would be great, its something a lot of us have no experience with!

Comment

Would love any advice that can be given. This will be my first encounter with Station Cash.

Sent from my HTC One S

Comment

If you have the time Shell, please do.

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...