Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

    I was just looking over reddit and noticed this thread:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/ps2outfits

    It is a place to introduce/advertise your outfit. I would think TG would want to post there at some point. I'm too lazy at the moment to post there, and I don't feel comfortable speaking for the whole of tg on reddit where there are so many people possibly going to see it. Perhaps someone feels called to do it, or we could discuss (here)

    *how we could describe our outfit,
    *when would be the best time to post.

  • #2
    Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

    I think it would be best to hold off on posting there until the beta has been going for at least a week, so we have time to get the feel of the game more and see how we're going to organise things.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

    Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

      Also to were still on odd ends over what side is going to be the main focus.. or if were even going to focus on one side at all.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

        Well NC seems to already have a following here worthy of, dare I say it, a teamstacking thread!!! Muuuahahahahaha!!! ;)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

          Like many things, it will be sorted out in beta hold tight.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

            Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
            Well NC seems to already have a following here worthy of, dare I say it, a teamstacking thread!!! Muuuahahahahaha!!! ;)
            You rat bastard! :)

            Yeah lets hold of on that, before anything goes external there will be a NC recruitment thread up at TG first.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

              Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
              Well NC seems to already have a following here worthy of, dare I say it, a teamstacking thread!!! Muuuahahahahaha!!! ;)
              NO! One of the best things about this game, is that it MUST be the first FPS on TG without any teamstacking thread ever.

              Unless the 1200 opponents get so frustrated by our play that they come on the forum to complain about teamstacking. That would be sweet then.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                lol 60 guys making an opponent of 1200 rage quit, dream come true
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                  Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                  NO! One of the best things about this game, is that it MUST be the first FPS on TG without any teamstacking thread ever.

                  Unless the 1200 opponents get so frustrated by our play that they come on the forum to complain about teamstacking. That would be sweet then.
                  Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                  lol 60 guys making an opponent of 1200 rage quit, dream come true
                  If anyone could do it, TG could.

                  We are, simply put, that bad a**.

                  sigpic


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                    I see a lot of support for both NC and TR... Not much for the purple guys tough...
                    I myself like the TR but NC looks cool too...
                    And about teamstacking, what could be more fun than fighting against a good organized team? I hope TG organically distributes evenly amongs 2 or 3 factions to have someone strong to fight against!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                      Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                      I think it would be best to hold off on posting there until the beta has been going for at least a week, so we have time to get the feel of the game more and see how we're going to organise things.
                      Plus, it IS reddit. I think the TG outfit would be best to get all organized and smoothed out before recruiting from outside, that way people will have a cohesive unit to adjust into... and so we could better handle any potential trolls and the like.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                        Originally posted by Red Storm View Post
                        I see a lot of support for both NC and TR... Not much for the purple guys tough...
                        I myself like the TR but NC looks cool too...
                        And about teamstacking, what could be more fun than fighting against a good organized team? I hope TG organically distributes evenly amongs 2 or 3 factions to have someone strong to fight against!
                        SO you think we will be the only ones that organize? I suspect TG might be impressed also by other groups, we might even have a lot to learn tbh. I don't suspect there will be a lack of worthy opponents.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                          Likewise, I don't think it will be a big issue to find worthy opponents.

                          For another, this isn't going to be like Battlefield. The enemy isn't limited to the same number of players that we are.

                          Say we got to the point, with TG working like a well oiled machine, that a TG platoon could smackdown any other platoon on the field with minimal losses.

                          So then what do we do? We take on 2 platoons.

                          I can't wait for the complaints. "TG are all HAX0RZ! We outnumbered them 3:1 and got slaughtered!"
                          Teamwork and Tactics are OP


                          Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                            Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                            SO you think we will be the only ones that organize? I suspect TG might be impressed also by other groups, we might even have a lot to learn tbh. I don't suspect there will be a lack of worthy opponents.
                            There was 3 clans that forged each clan has there own role. One was transport and air one was Air to air and air to ground, and the 3rd was ground and pound. I forget there names and stuff. they focused on TR only though. Those guys will be a very interesting group of people to fight :)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Outfit presentation thread on reddit- shall we?

                              thats sick! so far i think once the beta opens for us, everyone will find there nook in the game whether it be on the TR, NC, or VS
                              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X