Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Beta Starts Today ! (8-6-12)

Good luck everyone, hope we all have access soon :)

NDA Reminder:

The confidentiality section.....

"2. Confidentiality.

2.1 Confidential Information Defined. "Confidential Information" shall mean: (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Beta Software, Beta Program and/or the Game, including, without limitation, information relating to: (i) the performance, capabilities, bugs and contents of the Beta Software, (ii) Recipients feedback and comments, (iii) any other Beta Program participants feedback and comments, and (iv) any SOE employees feedback and comments, (b) the terms of this Agreement, and (c) any and all information relating to the future or proposed games, services or business operations of SOE. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Recipient prior to Recipient accepting this Agreement. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of SOE.

2.2 Confidentiality Obligation. Recipient shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not publish, disclose, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information to any third party. However, Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information in accordance with a judicial or governmental order; provided, however, that Recipient shall give SOE reasonable written notice prior to disclosure and shall comply with any applicable protective order or equivalent. ONCE THE COMMERCIAL VERSION OF THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED BY SOE TO THE PUBLIC, RECIPIENTS CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE ONLY WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS BETA PROGRAM AND ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS (WHETHER FROM RECIPIENT, ANY OTHER PARTICIPANT, OR FROM SOE EMPLOYEES)."
    Last edited by Warlab; 08-06-2012, 11:19 PM.

|

Re: Beta Starts Today ! (8-6-12)

Me too! ;)

Comment

Giggity
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Good luck guys!

Comment

Don't forget - www.planetside2.com/download

Remember, there is a NDA, so Shh!

Comment

so is that link valid?...cuz I clicked it and :0
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

It works if you have been 'cleared', if not, it will redirect you back to main page.
              Last edited by UnDeaD; 08-06-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

:)

Comment

That is all.

Comment

The dreaded NDA. To think that some attorney had to stare at a monitor all day and write that is somewhat depressing.

I'm registered just waiting for access. Here's to optimism.
                    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                    - Check me out on The Onion
                    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

According to what I've read (from reliable sources), because of the verbage in the NDA, you werent allowed to tell people you were in the tech test, but once the beta officially starts (today at 2PM PST), you're allowed to tell people you're in the beta.

Comment

Well, hypothetically speaking if we were in the beta would we be setting up an "outfit" in-game? Hypothetically speaking...
                        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Originally posted by AstroCat View Post
                          Well, hypothetically speaking if we were in the beta would we be setting up an "outfit" in-game? Hypothetically speaking...
                          I would like to know as well.....hypothetically of course

Comment

Hypothetically...... yes. :) maybe even more than one. They WILL get wiped but it means we get to game together so win......you know.....hypothetically......;)

Comment

We are all for bi-winning here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse