X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Access

"John Smedley ‏@j_smedley

Ps1 vets. You have to make sure to register and you will be in on aug 20th. "

Looks like it's going to take a while for us with just "priority keys" to get in if it will take another week to get in the PS1 vets :'(

But it feels good to get some numbers instead of checking the phone every 3 seconds for the email.
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: Beta Access

I'm unable to play between now and August 31st, so it's looking like I might not miss out on too much. :) Sucks for the rest of you though. :(
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I was just about to post this. I have been trying to get a key for weeks and now I see vets will get in soon. WOOT!!

Comment

How do we get a key?

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
          How do we get a key?
          By "following" and asking the Devs on Twitter. Sometimes TG people will have extras. A beta key will get you in earlier than just the sign up (on Planetside2.com).
          Viking

Comment

For those that have "Vet" status, you should be able to download and get in today. I haven't received an email yet but my status is now "Active" on the account settings. After looking around on the net a bit, there are several others that have the same issue, but if you go to http://planetside2.com/download and login, you can then get your download and start playing! See you all tonight!!

Comment

Just a reminder: Be very careful about what you post concerning the beta and your possible involvement in it. As far as I'm aware, the NDA is still in full effect.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                As far as I'm aware, the NDA is still in full effect.
                Yes it is!
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Got mine, I am now officially in the circle :)

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X