Hello? All quiet...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello? All quiet...

Am I correct in assuming that the lack of "I'm in the Beta!" reports is based on some NDA rather then the..I am too busy or turned off by this game that I am moving on to something else?

Maybe you can report Anonymously, be the "Deep Throat" on how things are going.. I mean..give us a little taste.. I assume us average Joe's are waiting at least another month prior to getting into the beta....

THX!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Hello? All quiet...

I'm not in yet, and NDA states you can't say whether or not you're in. But I've got a "priority" key, still not in yet though. Maybe next week.

Comment

Yeah, it's an NDA. Current Planetside 1 subscribers are in, ex-subscribers should be getting in on Monday 20th (I think). No estimated date for key-holders or regular sign-ups yet.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
        Yeah, it's an NDA. Current Planetside 1 subscribers are in, ex-subscribers should be getting in on Monday 20th (I think). No estimated date for key-holders or regular sign-ups yet.
        This is correct as far as I am aware.

So.... I'm guessing it's not against the NDA to say wether or not you are a current PS1 subscriber :P
        It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
        - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

I 'was' a current PS1 subscriber, just for a few days. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
            I 'was' a current PS1 subscriber, just for a few days. ;)
            Same! ;)

Comment

gahh you guys, IM SO READY TO PLAY THIS ITS NOT FAIR!! lol i feel like a small child complaining for candy

Pear we're so anxious for this ahhaha

and if the people in the game already haven't spit out horrible reports, I think they've received what the devs have advertised.
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'm with dill on this one. I want to play this sooo bad. But the way it seems that the people with priority keys wont be in the game untill at least a week or so. So I'm just siting here waiting.
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I got an Nvidia key.. so i'll let you come to your own conclusions.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

I already bought $45 worth of SOE dollars.... So I am ready to buy some rainbow armor or whatever...maybe a feather Bonnet..or a +2 Mitheral Sword er...whatever... ;-)
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                      I already bought $45 worth of SOE dollars.... So I am ready to buy some rainbow armor or whatever...maybe a feather Bonnet..or a +2 Mitheral Sword er...whatever... ;-)
                      you should buy a magical pony uniform, you'll pwn everyone, as every TG member has a longing for there own magical pony or unicorn...whichever you prefer
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Cant wait for the NDA to be lifted. anybody know when the Closed beta ends and open beta begins?

Comment

Originally posted by Snipurs View Post
                          Cant wait for the NDA to be lifted. anybody know when the Closed beta ends and open beta begins?
                          Could be a while yet I think!

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                            you should buy a magical pony uniform, you'll pwn everyone, as every TG member has a longing for there own magical pony or unicorn...whichever you prefer
                            A Magical PWNY
                            sigpic

Comment

I had this picture if a 2142 soldier riding a magical unicorn on camp G. ill have to dig that up, its pretty incredible. and for everyone wondering WTH, go join the Pony Lovers TG group
                              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X